Friday, October 31, 2014

Jennifer's Review of Unchosen by Alisa Mullen


Synopsis: 



Burned once, shame on you, burned twice...? Will there be twice?

Lizzie O’Malley is back, in this second installment in The Chosen Series, with a purpose in life. Still flighty and unpredictable, she knows that loving and losing Teagan Gallagher has changed her life forever. As she navigates her new life in Boston as a full time working mother, she promises herself she will never fall in love again.

But can she keep that promise after meeting Nick Sawyer, the gorgeous Texan who has fallen for her?

Follow Lizzie to Ireland where she struggles with tragedy and rediscovers herself all over again.
Review:



*****5 out of 5 stars*****

Great Read!

I am emotionally drained.

I'm pretty sure she's broken me.

I love it.

Lizzie has grown up and is taking care of her new responsibilities like a pro. She finally finds herself just in time for her life to be ripped apart once again. Someone save Lizzie.

*Enter Nick*

He's a Texas-style Prince Charming....

Except Lizzie doesn't want a Prince Charming... or any prince at all... Her heart still hasn't recovered from the Irish harpie, Teagan.

There are parts in this book that made it hard for me to breathe. I still can't process... Like I said, I think Alisa has broken me... I'm feeling a little dramatic right now...




No comments:

Post a Comment