Sunday, October 26, 2014

Mobster Week - Deviant

Mobster Week



Synopsis:

Sloane

I'm not proud of the things I've done.
The things I've had to do.
The things I've given away.
but I'd give it all over again to find her.

Even if i die trying, 
I have to find Alexis.


Zeth

She wants me to help her,
But I won't.
She wants me to save her sister, 
But I can't. 
She wants me to be her hero, 
But I'm not a good man.

I am her damnation.

Jess's Review:

Deviant by Callie Hart

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I first have to say I am actually really happy I waited to read this until all of the parts are out. I love my Kindle but I feel like I would have thrown it, had I not had book two at the ready.

I really liked this story. It was a mix of suspense, dark, and erotic all rolled into one small little package. This was a super fast read where we are introduced to Sloane, Zeth and some pretty nasty characters.

Sloane is on a mission to find out what happened to her sister. As part of this mission, she ends up meeting some shady characters and finds herself some compromising situations. One such compromising situation she finds herself in is with Zeth. The alpha bad-boy who I am sure did not see Sloane coming. He silently agrees to help her find out what has happened to her sister. They are like heroin to each other, addictive yet oh-so bad for your health.


This book was hot and thoroughly intriguing. Both Sloane and Zeth’s characters compliment each other well and I can not wait to continue on their journey!


Buy on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment