Thursday, April 30, 2015

Diane's Review of Be Careful What You Kiss For by Jane Lynne Daniels

Be Careful What You Kiss For (Love Rewritten, #1)Be Careful What You Kiss For by Jane Lynne Daniels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

Sexy, funny, quirky, fantastic!

I think I fell in love with Tensley Tanner-Starbrook in the first chapter. Well, definitely, in the second. By the third I was a goner for the entire story and by the fourth I wanted to find all the books in the series and make them mine! And if there weren’t any other stories yet I would just hang out at the author’s favourite coffee shop and wait for them. Don’t all authors hang out there?
I usually stay away from stories with psychics and the like though I’m not entirely sure why. Is it that predicting the future is outside my realm of belief or I’m scared the ability to see into the future really exists? Either way, the blurb caught my attention and I had to give it a try. Lucky for me!

The funny, sarcastic dialogue appealed to me right away. Tensley was immediately likable as she took the advice of her best friend and dealt with the resulting extraordinary situation without hysterics or the hint of a fainting spell. Her composure didn’t waver despite finding herself a duck out of water and without feathers of any kind! I’m not sure if that means she is incredibly grounded or she didn’t understand the situation. Methinks it was more of the former as she is definitely a smart one. Understanding she really did get her wish she was determined to make the best of it as well as make the most of her opportunity with Max. Reuniting with her high school sweetheart in a deliberate attempt to overcome a turning point in her life, the results were decidedly out of this world.

Intrigue, danger, steam and friendship permeate throughout the story and blend together into a story that ticked all the boxes. I want to run out and find the next book in the series and maybe get a cat… Can’t wait to see what’s up next!

View all my reviews
s

No comments:

Post a Comment