Monday, August 3, 2015

Erin's Review ~ With Visions of Red, Book Two by Trisha Wolfe

With Visions of Red, Book TwoWith Visions of Red, Book Two by Trisha Wolfe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

The second installment in Trisha Wolfe's Broken Bonds series is a dark thriller with an expertly crafted mystery. Criminal profiler, Sadie Bonds, and the ACPD are still on the trail of the escalating serial killer. Things become even more complicated and dangerous as those close to Sadie become both suspects and targets. Will she be able to uncover the unsub's identity before it's too late? Can she keep herself and those she loves safe?

I cannot get enough of this series, these characters, or this writing. I love the strong and damaged characters Wolfe has created. It's so easy to fall in love with Sadie, Colton, and a few of the other characters. My feelings for them are making me freak out now because I don't know who the unsub is. I love these people! I don't want any of them to be the "bad guy" and I don't want any of them to get hurt either. I am fully invested in them and this story.

Throughout the series we are offered a glimpse into the killer's mind. The inclusion of the unsub's pov is brilliant and it brings a new dimension to the story.

With more of Wolfe's superb and eloquent prose and gripping storyline, With Visions of Red: Book Two, is another must read novel!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment