Saturday, November 21, 2015

Diane's Review ~ The Fall Up by Aly Martinez

The Fall Up (The Fall Up, #1)The Fall Up by Aly Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

One of the top ten books I’ve read this year!

Every time I think about this story, and I’ve been thinking about it ever since finishing it (trying to figure out when I can read it again!), it moves higher up on my list.

Sam Rivers and Levee Williams met in the unlikeliest of places but there really wasn’t a better one in the world for these two. Whether fate or luck, these strangers quickly realized that their tentative steps towards friendship were actually going to bring them both back to a place of healing and love.

I don’t really know where to begin. Where do I start listing the many reasons that made this story such an incredible read for me? Sam is sensitive, handsome, talented, not poor, an animal lover… One bad habit that usually is a killer for me was treated with such humour and humanness that I even found that sexy! It’s pure magic I tell you. Levee was strong, loving, and oh so vulnerable. Together they were this funny, sarcastic and incredible team that worked together to fix the things that needed fixing. There were problems, of course, but through it all they talked and loved through them.

Oh and did I mention Levee’s best friend Henry? Oh I am sooo in love with Henry. Yes, I know – impossible – but it’s true!
A story with incredible conversations and heartwarming love that kept me riveted from the first page. Can I give this more stars? I would if I could – it’s so d**n good!

And Henry’s story is next! I hope I saved some exclamation marks for the next story – I.cannot.wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment