Saturday, November 21, 2015

Diane's Review ~ Major Misconduct by Kelly Jamieson

Major Misconduct (Aces Hockey, #1)Major Misconduct by Kelly Jamieson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

I need to learn French…

I heard hockey player and I was all over this book – and what a treat it was! Maybe I’m biased, being from a country that lives and breathes the game, but there is just something about the sport and it’s oh so sexy, sexy players…

Lovey Armstrong knows a lot about hockey with her brother devoting his whole life (and a lot of hers) in the pursuit of the sport. They’re both all grown up now with Army being a successful NHL player and Lovey unabashedly crashing at his place while she sets her life in a direction. Lucky for her, Marc Dupuis is also staying with her brother. Fate, fortune or cupid, whatever the reason, the two are soon headlong in a physical relationship made even hotter, if that is possible, by having to hide it.

“As often happened, the sex was fast and hard and dirty…”

I loved this sexy, fun read! The story was full of secret love (her brother was grumpy too) and plenty of conflict to give Lovey and Marc a lot to do when they weren’t burning up the sheets… or the tub. Not over the top and problems we can all relate to, this endearing heroine and hunky French-crooning hero helped make this a winner for me. I’m so looking forward to more stories in the series about players we’ve only just started to get to know…


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment