Monday, December 21, 2015

Diane's Review ~ Love Renewed by Maria Macdonald

Love Renewed (Entwined Hearts #3)Love Renewed by Maria Macdonald
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

It can’t be over!

I LOVED this series and I am truly heartbroken that this is the last book. I think it’s the last book, I’m afraid it’s the last book… If you haven’t read the previous installments of this series you are in for such a treat. I read a lot and this series just hit me with all the emotions - heartbreaking, heart-saving, hot, sexy, twisty, funny and unforgettable are words that don’t do it justice. The stories, the characters and how they all came together blended into stories that will stay with me forever… While the series really is an ensemble cast, each story has one couple at the core and this time around it is Dane’s and Nova’s turns.

“You’re a pain in my arse, Nova.”…

“No, I’m not…I’m a f***ing delight,” I tell him and watch as his whole face lights up with warmth and recognition.”


This is not a light and fluffy read as the dark elements are everywhere. This type of dialogue, happily found throughout the story, lightens the mood and reminds me that love is always at the heart. Dane, how do I describe Dane? Tortured, driven, haunted, sexy, protective.. well, uber-protective really. With him in your corner you would never have to fear the dark again. *swoon* for real! Nova has her own demons to deal with and in some ways they are worse as the unknown can be such a relentless enemy. They have to fight memories and enemies to find their path together and it is a roller coaster of a ride.

A satisfying ending, which I never wanted to reach, with an epilogue that gutted me only slightly less than the ending of this series… I hope this author has much more in store!
My favourite “just because” quote:

“Planning a wedding is a ball ache.”


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment