Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Diane's Review ~ Ryker by Geri Glenn

Ryker (Kings of Korruption MC #1)Ryker by Geri Glenn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

It’s all about family…

Ryker was losing the man who he thought of as father. Charlotte was doing everything she could to keep her family safe. Even though they couldn’t be more different they both understand loyalty, love and sacrifice. Holding his hand through one of the toughest things in his life, Charlie worms her way under his defenses. Ryker is determined to let her go but fate has other plans for both of them.

In a genre where there are so many stories to choose from, this one – along with its characters - wormed its way straight to my heart. Ryker is this bad-ass, stern, standoffish biker and Charlotte is almost too good to be true as a nurse who wants to care for and nurture everyone around her. Together, they come together in a story that had me laughing and crying and sighing, oh so much sighing…. I admit, the first part of the story I couldn’t get past women being referred to as *itches so casually. Ryker definitely redeemed himself as Charlotte’s protector and the more I read the more I liked his MC family. Rough around the edges – they aren’t choir boys by any stretch of the imagination – they still love, laugh and hurt like we all do.

This story read too fast for me. The chemistry between Charlie and Ryker was like a sexy, warm hug and I didn’t want to let them go. I can’t wait for the next in the series!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment