Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Diane's Review ~ Tease by Geri Glenn

Tease (Kings of Korruption MC #2)Tease by Geri Glenn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

I LOVE this series!

He is looking for a place to belong, where he matters, and he has found it in his MC family. He is scarred, inside and out, and no one is allowed to get close. He doesn’t need anything else, anyone else, until he meets Laynie. Laynie, who is blind, but sees right through to the heart of who Tease is. She isn’t going to let him off easy and it’s just what he needs. He is going to get exactly what he deserves and Laynie is going to make sure of it!

“And she’d made me smile. I don’t even remember the last time I’d smiled.”

This is the second book in the series and I can’t believe it but I think I love Tease and Laynie’s story just a smidge more than Charlotte and Ryker’s. I didn’t think that could be possible… Laynie is blind but this is treated in such a refreshing, matter of fact way that it blends right into the rest of the story. You know it is there but it isn’t used as an emotional ploy, it just… is. I love Laynie’s need for independence, her courage and her wicked sense of humour. She’s not afraid to put herself, her heart, on the line for Tease and expects the same take charge attitude right back.

“Oh, I’m the total package, baby. Grace, brains and beauty.” She winks. “I’m really bendy too.”

Tease... well, let's just say he is mine. Big bad biker with a heart that makes me melt... Yup, all mine...

The story is told from their alternating points of view and hearing the story straight from their hearts just adds even more to a story I just can’t get enough of. There is more to come in this series and I simply cannot wait!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment