Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Diane's Review ~ Undeniable by C.A. Harms

Undeniable (The Key West Series Book 4)Undeniable by C.A. Harms
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

Sooo good - get the tissues ready….

This is the last book in the series and what an emotional punch it has.

Jude Calvert has been the silent one in this vibrant group of friends that have become family through courtships, life and love. Callie Raine has been silently falling in love with Jude but has kept her distance, not trying to push through the barriers he has put up between himself and those who care about him.

When an act of violence exposes the truth about Jude and what he is dealing with in his life, his friends spring to action. While Jude makes it clear he doesn’t expect or want their help, that’s not what good friends do. Instead they push and pull and cajole, steamroll if they have to, to be there for him. And he really needs them as the hits just keep on coming in his life… Callie can’t help but do what she can to help Jude and the loved ones in his life, despite the pain of Jude’s continued rejection.

I wasn’t kidding when I said tissues were the order of the day. I was caught a few times sniffling away and having to explain why this book made me cry over and over again. With love and loss at the heart of this story I couldn’t help but become totally immersed in the emotions of the characters. While a tearjerker it still managed to make me laugh in between the tears – Harper still makes me snort/laugh out loud, she’s a pistol!

The epilogues were a great peek into the characters a few years down the road and a great way to wrap up the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment