Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Jess's Review ~ Unchained Love by Savannah Hill

Unchained Love (Bound in Bloodlust #1)Unchained Love by Savannah Hill
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

description

This was my first by this author and the first of this series. It was super erotic and really quick, easily read in one sitting.

Royal comes from a family of privilege who enslave bloodlings. They are cruel and get off on their treatment of this breed of being. When she comes home to visit for the holiday she is captivated by their newest slave, known as X. X, or Maddox, was captured by the Gabriel's after they murdered his brother. Alpha of his pack, his only plans are to escape and hold them responsible for what they did. Then, one of them, holds his attention like no other.

A touch paranormal, a bit gruesome and very steamy; this is the opening book to a new series. Like with many shorter books I always wish for more. I felt like I needed more to be explained. The Gabriel's are an evil bunch but I wanted to know more about how they came to be that. I wanted to understand Maddox and his family better and I wanted to feel a closer connection to the main characters. That being said, there was no fluff, no filler, just a wild fast ride through the beginning of this series. I will pick up the next book to see where this series is going and hopefully some holes get filled.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment