Sunday, January 17, 2016

Diane's Review ~ Healing Melody by Ozlo Grey

Healing MelodyHealing Melody by Ozlo Grey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

Had my heart from the first pages…

This story just grabbed my heart and wouldn’t let go… I had to grab the tissues early on so I knew this was going to be something unusual. I usually don’t gravitate to “make me cry” romance but this one snuck in under my radar and I’m so glad it did!

Melody Swanson was riding high on her musical success and couldn’t imagine her life getting any better. No, not everything was perfect but what was good was spectacular. Until it seemed to all be lost in an instant…

Kade Turner, on the other hand, knew all about the worst in life. He didn’t know how things could improve the hell his life had become, a life that was not his own…

These two meet in an unusual way and their relationship never does become conventional. Honestly, Melody came across as a bit cold at first but it takes a little Mingus to open her heart and my eyes to the many facets of this oh so human woman. Kade, on the other hand, was a sympathetic character from the start. Dealing with so many losses he had few options and watching him struggle to do what he needed to made me want to jump in and hug him more than once.
I laughed, I cried and I got angry. This story hit all the right notes!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment