Monday, January 11, 2016

Diane's Review ~ In Love with My Brother's Best Friend, Part 1 by Sharon Cummin

In Love with My Brother's Best Friend, Part 1In Love with My Brother's Best Friend, Part 1 by Sharon Cummin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description
Would they have a second chance?

Tina had spent the last decade running away from her first love and only family could drag her back home. Tim was getting married and she had to go see her big brother (by ten minutes) say “I do”. Hopefully that wouldn’t mean she would run into Jackson but given he and Tim were best friends that was probably not going to happen. Could she deal with that?

I love cliffhangers and I dislike them. I don’t want to say hate because that’s a really strong word but when someone knowingly tortures and tantalizes you with a cliffhanger, honestly… All bets are off.

This is the first in a three-part serial that has gotten off to an emotional start. Giving the background on what happened between these two this installment is a well-written buildup for what is to come.

While I don’t understand how what happened would cause Tina to cut herself off completely from her hometown her feelings for Jackson are still plainly vivid and raw. Jackson remembers all too well and he has his own feelings to deal with. With the wedding still to come there will be lots more to come and I can’t wait!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment