Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Diane's Review ~ Mastered By The Mavericks--A WILD Boys Novel by Angel Payne

Mastered By The Mavericks--A WILD Boys Novel (The WILD Boys of Special Forces Book 8)Mastered By The Mavericks--A WILD Boys Novel by Angel Payne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

A sexy, fun ride…

This is the eighth book in this series but I admit it’s the first one I’ve read. Where have these stories been hiding? Sexy, military, alpha men, romantic suspense and humour are all part of this full-length story.

There are not two but three lovers and I wasn’t sure if that’s how it was going to stay. Brynn Monet’s best friend has been kidnapped and she is frantic to find her. She is going to help, regardless of how the big bad alphas feel about it. Proving she can hold her own, Rhett Lange and Rebel Stafford reluctantly agree to Brynn being part of their mission. They have to work as a team as they fight for Zoe’s survival but that isn’t easy as they slowly open up to each other.

There is a lot of action, hot sex and inner monologues as the story unfolds. The men are strong but unusually not silent as they work through the many issues they each bring to what they hope is a long-term relationship. The characters were solid and really shared a lot of themselves but somehow I didn’t connect with them like I thought I would. All the elements were there but maybe I needed to read a bit more of the series before jumping right in.

I really enjoyed this introduction to both the series and the author and look forward to reading more…


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment