Sunday, January 10, 2016

Diane's Review ~ Saving Forever - Part 7 by Lexy Timms

Saving Forever - Part 7 (Saving Forever #7)Saving Forever - Part 7 by Lexy Timms
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

When things aren’t as easy as black and white…

This is the seventh in the series but this story actually starts a new two-book thread that will finish in the finale. Julie and Simon Paulk were secondary characters up until now but they are front and center in a drama that made me angry and sad at the same time.

Simon and Julie have a lot in common. They are doctors, love their careers, and each other. When it all goes wrong, their whole lives are affected. Their jobs, their friends, everything. It speaks to the strength of this author’s appeal that I kept on reading as there are a few lines to never cross and this hit one of them right at the start. The characters though had a lot to say and I needed to keep hearing it as I turned page after page, trying to understand.

So much hurt and loss on both sides had me wanting to crawl into a pint of b and j’s chocolate. The story took some twists I wasn’t expecting and the cliffhanger? I knew there was one and I shouldn’t have been surprised but… I’m definitely anxious to see how this plays out…


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment