Sunday, January 17, 2016

Jess's Review ~ Clubwhore by Kim Jones

ClubwhoreClubwhore by Kim Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

This is my first Kim Jones book and it will not be my last. I was intrigued by the synopsis and so looking forward to get my hands on it. I have to say that the story went places I didn't expect and it was just different, which was so refreshing.

Delilah works at the Devil’s Renegade MC, she cooks, cleans and provides company for the brothers. She enjoys her life and her job. She likes sex, a lot and holds not illusions about her place in their world. She's not looking to be owned, she doesn't want be a member's property, she just wants to be. But underneath all the outward confidence something else lurks; something darker, something that she needs to have satisfied. She has a routine, a life and as far as she is concerned things are fine. Until...Bryce

"raw and dangerous-captivating and all consuming. He's the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

It's the danger that draws me to this man-this nameless man who doesn't ask, but takes what is his. In this moment I am his."


Bryce is the SA for the Devil’s Renegade MC, a ghost, who eludes power and control with nothing more than his presence. There is something about Delilah that keeps him coming back for more, he sees something in her that others do not. He wants to help her satisfy her demons.

"You don't need to be fixed, babe. Because you're not broken. You just need someone to teach you how to embrace who you are."

This was an emotionally gritty story, one that had me lost in their world. It was erotic but multi-dimensional. Delilah goes from a comfortable existence to the pits of her own inner hell. She is strong-willed and broken down all at the same time. You find yourself yelling at some of her choices but feeling for her all at the same time.

"I fall apart and he puts me back together-one shattered piece at a time."

The story was well written and it makes me what to go back and read about the MC from the beginning. While the other books that deal with the same characters do not need to be read first, I am so intrigued by them that I just want to know more. I truly enjoyed Delilah and Bryce's journey and look forward to more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment