Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Jess's Review ~ Lawless by T.M. Frazier

Lawless (King, #3)Lawless by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

This was the epic beginning to Bear and Thia's story and it leaves you desperate for more. Their story was everything that I wanted it to be; intense, gritty, darker, and I found myself completely immersed into what was happening.

This book starts a few months after the end of Tyrant and Bear is gone drowning himself in drugs, booze and girls. He has left his MC home and is a dead man walking. He has no idea where he is going from here until he gets a phone call to bring him home.

"I knew everything about being a biker. I didn't know shit about being a man."

At the tender age of 10, Thia met Bear. He promised her that if she ever needed anything to show his ring and he would return the favor. Now she needs to claim that favor when her life blows up around her, except things are not the same at the MC. Not with Bear gone and an evil Chop looking to make his son pay.

"I don't want drugs. I want you to be my drug. Make me forget, Bear. Please."

Beaten and broken, two lost souls eventually find some peace in each other, except that peace is short lived. With the law and MC breathing down their backs, plans are put into place to fix some of their situation. But with moles and terrible timing they only find themselves in more of predicament then they started.

"I was lost in Bear. I knew right then and there that there would be no coming back from it."

I loved this story just as much as I loved King and Tyrant and yes to get the full understanding of what is happening those stories need to be read first. There were bittersweet moments with Preppy in the forefront. Moments the made me smile because underneath their tough, larger-than-life exterior, these men are sometimes still just boys trying to figure things out. The chemistry between Bear and Thia was undeniable and intensely hot. If you are looking for sunshine and roses, you won't find that here. If you are looking for action, grit, raw, dirty and a whole lot of bad-ass then look no further. Even though I am now desperate for February, I don't regret the ride.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment