Friday, April 29, 2016

JC's Review ~ Filthy Foreign Exchange by S.E. Hall

Filthy Foreign ExchangeFilthy Foreign Exchange by S.E. Hall
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

First it should be said that this book does leave you in a cliffhanger, but the second is expected to be released in June.

Although I wish I would have gotten the full story, what I did get in this book was amazing. I loved every page of it.

This book is a YA/NA book, meaning there wasn't any sex, however the main characters, Kingston and Echo have great such great chemistry that I didn't necessarily 'miss' the sex scenes. I love that the authors were able to show that kind of connection between the MC's without sex.

Kingston is a foreign exchange student who comes to live with Echo and her family while her brother goes to live with his in London. Kingston is cocky and arrogant at first but I eventually fell for him once I got to see the real Kingston.

Echo, just wow, I adored her. She is definitely someone I'd want as a best friend. She was feisty and fun; I loved that she gave just as much as she got with Kingston.

Overall, I think this book was great and I can't wait for the continuation of their story!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment