Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Blog Tour ~ #Review ~ All of the Lights by K. Ryan

All of the Lights Tour Banner

All of the Lights

by K. Ryan

Publication Date: August 22, 2016
Genres: Adult, Contemporary Romance, Suspense



All of the Lights Cover

BUY:

Amazon ($2.99 or #FREE with #KindleUnlimited): http://bit.ly/AlloftheLightsKRyan
Synopsis: Two households. One secret that will change everything.
I was raised to believe his family was nothing but trash.
I was raised to believe her family was the root of all evil.
I sent his brother to prison.
I should hate her for what she did.
I’ve never fought a day in my life.
I’ve fought every day of my life.
I need him to help me find answers.
I need her to set the record straight.
I should stay away from him.
I should walk away from her.
But I can’t.
But I can’t.
*This book is a standalone, contemporary/mystery romance and is intended for readers 18 and older*
goodreads-badge-add-38px
All of the Lights Teaser 1

MUSIC PLAYLIST



REVIEW

This was one of those books that completely blew me away. Rae and Jack meet and are instantly attracted to each other, neither realizing who the other is at first. There were so many twists and turns, lies and secrets, betrayals and forgiveness. Everything was packed into this book and I loved every minute of it. Lives are turned upside down and things are not even close to what they seem to be.
I loved Ray's strength and perseverance to make things right. She made a mistake years ago, with the right suggestions and pushes from her father. Those mistakes ruined a life. Guilt is a powerful thing and I admired her need to try to find the truth, even though it put her in danger.
Jack didn't want to help Rae. He was drawn to her, but you can't have feelings for someone who destroyed your family. He was a truly amazing person though, and once he got past the hurt, he started to show his true self and his feelings.
K. Ryan knocked it out of the park with this one. I was drawn in and my attention was held completely throughout the book. I loved the action and danger. It wasn't overwhelming or confusing. Ryan did an amazing job telling this story. It was written beautifully and I can't wait to read more from her.
~Tiffany
All of the Lights Teaser 2

ABOUT K. RYAN

K. Ryan
K. Ryan lives in the Green Bay area with her crazy-supportive boyfriend and the best decision of her adult life, a not-so-stray cat named Oliver. When not writing, she’s either binge-watching something on Netflix, running, reading, or cheering on the Packers.
Follow her on Twitter and Instagram (@authorkryan) and Facebook or visit her website,www.authorkryan.com, for updates and news.

ENTER THE GIVEAWAY

All of the Lights Giveaway Graphic

No comments:

Post a Comment