Saturday, December 17, 2016

Cassie's Review ~ Becoming a Legend by Sarah Robinson

Becoming a Legend (Kavanagh Legends #3)Becoming a Legend by Sarah Robinson
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

~CASSIE~
4.5 stars
Becoming a Legend is the third book in the Kavanagh Legends series. It can be read as a standalone and you will not be lost or confused. It was my first book and it will not be my last! I love series that involve siblings and if you do too, then you should definitely read this series.
Becoming a Legend is Kane’s story, and I have to say that I loved him immediately. But it was really easy to love him. He is an MMA fighter, with the arrogance to go with it, but there is so much more to him than what meets the eye. I love that you get to see that he has a soft side and is actually shy and unassuming when it comes to his giving side. It is that side of him that Nora sees, and one of the reasons she doesn’t give him the time of day, but that is hard considering her best friend is marrying his twin brother. They are forced together a lot, and they can’t seem to not argue every time they are around each other. But, what Kane doesn’t know is it taking everything in Nora not to give into his flirty advances. I really enjoyed Nora’s character too! She’s a strong, independent, feisty girl. She is dealing with so many things in her life, but doesn’t ask for help.
Kane and Nora finally give into their attraction to each other and boy was it hot. They had so much chemistry, but they still got in their own way of happiness. They decide to have sex with no-strings, and we all know how that goes. They both have so many commitments, secrets and just lack of communication that it takes them awhile to figure out their crap. Can they get out of their own ways and have their happily ever after?
I can’t wait to read more of Sarah Robinson’s books. Once I started the book I did not want to stop. I loved how she brought the other characters into the story. It just made the book that much better for me. I am ready for the rest of the brother’s books!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment