Saturday, December 17, 2016

Diane's Review ~ Re/Leased by Michele Zurlo

Re/Leased (Doms of the FBI, #5)Re/Leased by Michele Zurlo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description
Secrets and family – hard to tell which one is trickier…
I see “new release” beside this author’s name and the happy dance is cued! Hot. Emotional. Complicated. Those are usually guaranteed in any story and this one was no exception! Characters I’ve grown attached to have come back, and they brought friends!
Between David Eastridge and Autumn Sullivan there is enough baggage to fill a luggage cart! Family is complicated on any given day but these two have cornered that particular market. They both know loyalty though and that brings them together in a complex ‘whodunit’ story that is also going to tear them apart…
“So you know I’m one of the good guys.”
“Like truth, good and evil depend on perspective.”
I couldn’t help but be drawn to the fun and talented Autumn. She is quirky, hilarious and feisty in all the right spots. She also loves her sister with everything she has. Her devotion and commitment to her had me misty and cheering her on from the start. David was drawn to her as well - even if her hobbies didn’t help him prove her innocence. He knew she couldn’t be part of the scam at his father’s company even if her circumstances paved the way directly to her guilt...
This was a fast-paced and sexy ride with characters that made me want to jump right in their circle. These are real people in a whole host of complicated – and entertaining - trouble! There is suspense and heat and emotional tangles that pulled at my heart. Add in the ability to make me laugh out loud and it is no wonder that I’m addicted to these stories. More please!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment