Saturday, December 17, 2016

Erin's Review ~ Womanizer by Katy Evans

Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)Womanizer by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description
Rules are made to be broken and sometimes things don't always go as planned. Callan Carmichael and Olivia Roth thought that they had things all figured out, everything was on track and just the way it was meant to be...and then they met one another.
Katy Evans delivers another five star read. Her strong and multidimensional characters stole the show. Their easy relationship, undeniable chemistry, and personal growth were captivating. Bold prose and a natural flow made it easy to get lost in Callan and Livvy's story. I loved being a part of their journey.
This is the first book I've read from this series. I was able to jump into this story without feeling lost or as though I was missing anything. After meeting the characters from the prior books in the series, I'm eager to go back and see how they ended up where they did.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment