Saturday, December 17, 2016

Lynzi's Review ~ Breathe by Amber Lacie

BreatheBreathe by Amber Lacie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆☆
~LYNZI~
If I could give this book 100 ☆'s I would. This one gutted me. It takes a lot for me to cry, but this one got me. I wasn't expecting for my heart to be slayed, nor was I expecting this book to be like this.

I can't really write a review like I normally do, because it would give to much away, and giving it away is not something I want to do. Just know this book is absolutely amazing. It has made my heart cry and sing all at once.

We go into it with Carsten writing a book about her life and her love. She states she wants to do it before her husband gets home. We get a glimpse that maybe her life wasn't easy, because she states "He didn't need to watch me fall apart all over again. He has already put me back together once and no one should ever have to do it twice."

From that I thought it would be an interesting ride. A good story. But what I got, had me blown away. This is the first book I read by Amber Lacie, and if she writes all her books like she has written this one, then I need to get to them all, and soon.

I will never adequately be able to express how much I loved it. It has definitely taken a spot on my tops. I have already recommend it to my book club and my friends. I can't wait for others to experience this journey of love, hate, loss, heartache, healing, finding yourself, and surviving. So beautifully written.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment