Saturday, December 17, 2016

Shy's Review ~ Disaster at Roosevelt Ranch by Elise Faber

Disaster at Roosevelt RanchDisaster at Roosevelt Ranch by Elise Faber
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description
This is a story that took me by surprise with how good it was. I have never read anything by this author before, and the premise was really good, so I went for it. And I'm so happy I did.

Justin and Kelly meet at what is probably the worst possible time. Kelly has just discovered that she's pregnant, and the father is Justin's twin brother Rex. Kelly is ready to swear off men. She's had her fill of disappointment and wants to just focus on getting ready for her baby. But Justin isn't going way. And with every encounter he's proving that he's nothing like his brother, and could be everything she needs.

Justin was pretty darn fantastic. He was strong and sensitive and sweet, with just enough imperfection and jerk behavior to make him great. Every true, good hero has to have some thing that has to be worked on or worked through so that they can be happy. It would be pretty boring if they had no issues.

Kelly wasn't your typical heroine. She wasn't this sweet person with a tragic past that everyone just loved. She knew her faults and flaws. And I loved that about her. She owned her mistakes and she did what she needed to do to get by. Her emotions when she met Justin were interesting to read, and overall I just enjoyed her character.

This was a really good series starter with romance, steam, some laughs and lots of emotion. I have my fingers crossed that I will get Henry's story next up.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment