Saturday, December 17, 2016

Shy's Review ~ My Problem With Math by Ghiselle St. James

My Problem With Math: A Taboo Erotica ShortMy Problem With Math: A Taboo Erotica Short by Ghiselle St. James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

Wow. That's the first thing that comes to mind when I think of this book. While it was a short story, it was packed with so much... story. There was good character description and development. Layna had a lot of attitude but was so likeable at the same time. And Mr. Bowen, talk about sexy and swoon worthy book boyfriends.

While I have come to expect nothing less than engaging stories that pull you in and hold on tight from Ghiselle St. James, I love that she can do it whether it's in 100 pages or 300. Some short stories leave me feeling cheated, and wishing that there had been more so that I could hopefully connect with the plot or characters. Usually with a short story, there isn't enough there for me to make that connection. But in this case, I was wishing there was more only because I didn't want it to end. But I was absolutely left satisfied in how things played out.

View all my reviews

2 comments: