Saturday, December 17, 2016

Tiffany's Review ~ A Perfect Caress by Nana Prah

A Perfect CaressA Perfect Caress by Nana Prah
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description
Lanelle Murphey is an heiress. She knows loss, and a lot of it, as well as pain and betrayal. A coping mechanism? Using her money to help others realise their dreams. Building a beautiful neonatal unit, she meets the gorgeous Dante Sanderson. She has no intention of opening herself up to another relationship and more hurt. She doesn't need a man in her life, but it seems like fate and destiny have other things in mind.
Lanelle is an inspiration. She had to be the strongest woman to be able to come back from what she went through and survive. I loved watching her open up and start to accept what she wanted from Dante. I didn't like all the secures, and they were bound to come back to bite her, but the reasons behind them are understandable.
Dante wasn't going to take no for and answer. He'd play by her rules, letting fate decide if they'd meet again. He knows its destiny that they be together. That man! He was everything you'd want, sweet, sexy, confident and funny. He adored his niece. I love a man who knows what he wants and goes for it.
I loved this book. I love finding new to me authors. Nana knows how to do romance right. Lanelle and Dante had so much in common. They made the perfect match, just needed to come full circle with the truth and open up. I loved the writing, it made this an easy read. My heart broke for Lanelle. Nana had me all over the place with my emotions and that's how you write a good story! It was a pleasure to follow Lanelle and Dante through their journey in second chances.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment