Saturday, December 17, 2016

Tiffany's Review ~ Scoring Her by Max Monroe

Scoring Her (Bad Boy Billionaires, #3.5)Scoring Her by Max Monroe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description
This was such a bittersweet read. Over the course of this series I've fallen in love with every character. Kline and Georgia, Thatch and Cassie, and West and Winnie (with little Lexie). I couldn't wait for this book to come out. I devoured it in no time and now I'm sad it's over. The team of Max Monroe has a way of making you feel like you're a part of this amazing group of friends. In this book we follow the group, as well as Wes's football team on a "working" vacation.
As always, I love the antics of Thatch and Cass. Even with a baby, they're just as on top of their game as usual, including tricking others into watching their baby while they make up for six weeks of no intimacy.
We get to see Kline and Georgia struggle with their quest to have a baby. Kline is still the same alpha make he's always been. Georgia is still the sweet girl with a naughty side. I hurt for her each time she found she wasn't pregnant. It was great to see them relax and find all for their dreams coming true.
Wes and Winnie's still have yet to tie the knot. Will they make it happen on this vacation? Lexi amazes me with her knowledge from all of her research and how she can love completely when she gets to know someone. She's an adorable little girl that will steal your heart.
I was so happy with this book. I loved following them all and seeing them happy and getting all they've ever wanted. Once again the writing was outstanding! This, as all the others was very easy to read, and impossible to put down.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment