Saturday, December 17, 2016

Tiffany's Review ~ Torch by LeAnn Ashers

Torch (Devils Souls MC, #1)Torch by LeAnn Ashers
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

description
In this new series, we meet the men of the Devil Souls MC, and the women they love and protect. They're proof that the big bad muscled up men, are teddy bears when it comes to their women. They'll stop at nothing to provide safety. It's certainly no different when Torch, VP of the MC, witnesses three men attacking a woman and attempting to kidnap her. From the omens he stops them, he can't and won't leave Kayla's side.
Kayla's day started out bad when the cab takes off before she can get her walking stick from the seat. She's been blind her whole life, or at least as long as she can remember. When three men grab her, she's sure this is how her life will end. She's feels nothing but trust and safety when she's wrapped in Torch's arms and taken to safety.
I admired the hell out of Kayla. She had a horrible life, a father who tormented and abused her, and a mother who stood by and watched it happen. She had absolutely no one, yet she managed perfectly, if not being lonely, all by herself. I loved that she could just let go, and let herself feel after what happened. There was never an issue of trust with Torch. She has to reply on all of her other senses and does an amazing job of it. She's sweet, sassy and has no problems telling it like it is.
This isn't my first book by LeAnn, but I think it's my favorite. I loved the dual pov and the banter between the characters. This book was well written with just enough drama to keep things interesting. Kayla and Torch were so different from each other. I hate that Kayla is so afraid of every step she takes. That's where Torch is the perfect match. He gives her everything she needs. I definitely recommend this book. If you love a good MC book with hot, protective men this one is definitely for you!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment