Monday, January 30, 2017

Ali's Review ~ Pieces Of Heaven by Natasha Madison

Pieces Of Heaven (Heaven & Hell #2)Pieces Of Heaven by Natasha Madison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

★★★★
~Ali~
This story is one that got off on a rough start to me. Personal issues that I have with certain topics were thrown in my face right off the bat. Two chapters in and I didn't think I was reading the correct book based on the blurb. I was ready to give up but told myself to try a bit more and I am so glad I did. It's hard to believe it after my initial thoughts, but Mick has turned out to be a really amazing book boyfriend. I fell in love with his sweet, rough around the edges, protective nature. Marissa is the ultimate tough chick heroine. Chapters from her pov were sparse but packed a punch. I love the interaction between Mick and Marissa, and then Lori and Mick. I ended up falling hard for Mick and how he truly just wants someone to love him and will do anything to protect what's his. Madison also included some well developed secondary characters who add so much to the plot. With every chapters twists and turns you were never really sure what would happen next, keeping you on the edge of your seat. Pieces of heaven was a well written story, with an intense and suspenseful plot, and characters who came to life. I would definitely recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment