Sunday, January 29, 2017

Cassie's Review ~ Rescued by Love by Melissa Foster

Rescued by Love (The Ryders, #4; Love in Bloom, #42)Rescued by Love by Melissa Foster
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆.5
~Cassie~
Rescued by Love is the fourth book in The Ryder’s series. Each book can be read as a standalone and are about different Ryder siblings. If you love books with rich family history and comradery this is a definite read.
Rescued by Love is Jake and Addy’s story and it was hot and sexy! I absolutely loved everything about Jake. He was so alpha, but surprisingly he had a soft side that even he didn’t see coming. He was a self-admitted player who did not do relationships, and did not think he ever wanted to be in a relationship. That all changed when he met Addy. She was also a non-relationship kind of girl. I liked Addy, but I did not love her. She was so determined not to be taken care of that she took it to a whole different extreme. So many times, during this book I wanted to shake her because she was just being difficult for no reason other to get in her own way.
They finally give into their attraction and it was hot. They had chemistry that just about melted my kindle. I liked them together when Addy wasn’t trying to ruin everything with all her issues that were only issues in her head. At times, I’m not sure why Jake wanted to deal with them because she was a little irrational. He was finally was able to get through to her and it was good to see her be in a relationship and not be crazy about it.
I liked this book, but couldn’t love it because I could not get past Addy and her constant push and pull of I want you and I don’t want you. But even saying all that I would still recommend this book. It had everything you want in a good love story. Melissa Foster does a great job of pulling the reader into the story. I could not wait to see what would happen next. This is a series that I would recommend.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment