Friday, January 27, 2017

Cassie's Review ~ The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan

The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆☆
~Cassie~
I must admit I love Kendall Ryan, and she did not disappoint! I think this might be my favorite Kendall Ryan book to date. I honestly cannot think of anything I did not love about this book. So basically, I am saying that everybody should one-click this book as fast as you can!
Room Mate is the story of Paige and Cannon. First, I loved the fact that they already knew each other because Paige is Cannon’s older sisters best friend. So, if you love the genre of best friends and siblings then you will love this. It is a twist with Paige being the older best friend and Cannon the younger brother. Circumstances throw them together after not seeing each other for five years. Let’s just say that Paige is really shocked by the changes in Cannon, not only physically but also maturity. I really liked Paige. She was independent, loyal to a fault and had just the right amount of sweetness to make her a relatable heroine. The fact that Cannon already had a crush on Paige growing up and seeing the older Paige only made those feelings stronger. Cannon was swoon worthy. He felt responsible for his sister and mom, is a med student and was so sweet to Paige. He was basically the perfect guy and add in his hotness factor and he was irresistible.
The chemistry between these two was instant and off the charts. They did try to fight it because they did not want to ruin Paige and Cannon’s relationship with her best friend and sister respectively. They decided to give in and it would only be one night. You guessed it because one night was not nearly enough. They eventually get caught and must decide if this is worth pursuing and if they have real feelings for each other.
I absolutely love Kendall Ryan’s writing style. It was fast paced, just the right amount of angst and humor. From the prologue to the very last page I could not put this book down. I had to see what direction this book was going in and I was not disappointed!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment