Monday, January 16, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Back To Country by Vicki Green

Back To Country (Country Love #4)Back To Country by Vicki Green
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

Another wonderful installment to the Country Love Series. Back to Country focuses on Nash Harris and Tina Brogdon. Nash is a horse rancher and is the newest to the community and series. He's moved to town to have a fresh start after losing his father. We met Tina in book one when she moved to be close to her bestie, Sadie, and together they own and run the bakery/coffee shop in town.
Nash and Tina are both super busy and reserved. It takes them awhile to open up to one another. I struggled to connect to these two in the same way I was able to the rest of the characters in the series. I'm not sure if it was their shyness or the fact that their storyline was pretty drama free until close to the end. So while I did very much enjoy Back to Country, it was probably my least favorite of the series. That being said, I found it to be a solid story and kept me entertained throughout. The added turmoil towards the end of the book really pulled me in. The pace picked up here and continued through to the end. The rest of the group played a pretty big part in this story too. It was fun getting to see so much of the characters we've grown to love throughout the series. The epilogue was perfect. I loved what Green did with it and felt it was a fitting end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment