Monday, January 16, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Clam Jam by R.C. Boldt

Clam JamClam Jam by R.C. Boldt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

Ryland has found "The One". He saw her and he just knew. His dream girl is suddenly single and in need of a roommate so he jumps at the chance. The problem is, she's only interested in renting to a gay man so Ry does the only logical thing he can think of...tells her he's gay. Seems like a solid plan. No way that can backfire.
I wasn't really sure what to expect with this book. I've never read anything from this author but the blurb really caught my attention. And I mean, the title is Clam Jam, come on, that's hilarious!! This one had me laughing out loud on numerous occasions. On top of that, it had substance. I was invested in these characters and their story. They had me grinning ear to ear, anxious, swooning, and completely wrapped up in everything they were giving us. I found Boldt's writing to be quite engaging with its easy flow and natural feel. I'm looking forward to reading more from her and really hoping she has plans for making this a series. I'd love to see Jack and Sarah get books or perhaps a book together.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment