Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Erin's Review ~ The Knight by Skye Warren

The Knight (Endgame, #2)The Knight by Skye Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

The second installment of the Endgame Series was just as riveting as the first. Warren had left us on the edge of our seats at the end of The Pawn and I needed to see what was in store for Avery and Gabriel. When I finally got my hands on The Knight, I couldn't put it down; it far exceeded my expectations.
The intricate web of deceit slowly starts to unravel and we are finally given answers to many of our questions. As we begin to learn more about Avery and her family, we are not only heartbroken for her but we are also left with even more questions. Her strength was tested further and we are once again shown her loyalty and resiliency. Both characters were continuously evolving and I'm absolutely loving the direction they are moving in, individually and as a couple.
I found myself highlighting so many beautiful and powerful passages. The intensity and rawness of these characters and their story was captivating. Warren, once again, leaves us waiting on bated breath for the conclusion of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment