Saturday, January 21, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Real Good Love by Meghan March

Real Good Love (Real Duet, #2)Real Good Love by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

Logan and Banner's story has been my favorite of the series! While all of March's books have a comedic element, the Real Duet was the most hilarious of them all.
Banner is perfect!! Funny, bright, driven, and ever evolving; all the characteristics I adore in a heroine. And Logan...oh, Logan. Now he is definitely a real good man. His sincerity, charisma, intensity, and possessive personality made him a swoon worthy lead man. Together these two were on fire! Their chemistry was palpable and their witty repartee was captivating. I seriously couldn't get enough of them.
March's addition of the mystery surrounding the worsening drug problems in town added a whole new dimension to the story. On top of being wrapped up these characters and their developing relationship, we are also constantly concerned about who is behind all of this and how will it effect Banner and Logan. The anticipation had me so anxious!!
I couldn't put this book down. I'm not sure hi March is going to outdo this one! I have a feeling she will though, she always manages to give us something fresh and exciting to sink our teeth into. I'm looking forward to it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment