Monday, January 16, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Real Good Man by Meghan March

Real Good Man (Real Duet, #1)Real Good Man by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

How is it that every book from this series gets better?! Seriously, how!? To say that I loved this book would be an understatement.
Banner and Logan...*sigh*. These two are perfect! Banner Regent is absolutely hilarious. Her smart mouth, quick wit, and sharp tongue had me laughing out loud and mesmerized. After kissing her fair share of frogs she's intrigued by Logan Brantley. He's nothing like the guys she's met, he's a real man. Charming, chivalrous, smart, and sexy, Logan was impossible not to fall for.
Romance, intense chemistry, and some seriously steamy scenes, there's no doubt these two fit together. I enjoyed watching them getting to know one another, in the bedroom and out.
I also enjoyed the bit of drama and mystery that March introduced in this one. She did a fantastic job laying the foundation and dropping little clues or perhaps misdirection as to who could possible be involved. I'm eager, and a bit nervous, to find out how this aspect will play out.
In true March fashion, she drops a huge bomb on us and leaves us hanging! As much as I need answers, I love how these cliffhangers amp up my excitement and anticipation. The pay off is always so much sweeter. With that being said, I'm desperate to get my hands on the Real Good Love and the conclusion of Banner and Logan's story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment