Monday, January 16, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley

Rock Chick Reawakening (Rock Chick, #0.5)Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description


I absolutely love Kristen Ashley's Rock Chick Series. I've always been curious about Marcus and Daisy so when I saw that she was giving them their own novella, I was beyond excited!
Theirs may not have been the typical fairytale but it was one none the less. It was a story filled with heartache and pain, but there was also love, and passion, and perseverance. KA shows us that even in our darkest times there is light and kindness and good. I was so caught up in Daisy and Marcus' story. It was an emotional rollercoaster with devastating lows and incredible highs, both of which brought tears to my eyes. Speckled with the humor we know and love from this series, I couldn't put this book down. Even though I know these characters from the rest of the Rock Chick Series, it was great getting inside their heads. This novella was such a treat, I had hoped to take my time with it but I couldn't help but tear through the pages, devouring every word.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment