Monday, January 16, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Surrender by Lisa Renee Jones

Surrender (Careless Whispers #3)Surrender by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

Jones delivers a riveting and jaw dropping finale to the Careless Whispers Series. She amps up the suspense, action, and intrigue in this book to give us a stunning ending, fitting of the series.

All of our questions are finally answered, truths are uncovered, and loyalties are tested. I loved seeing Kayden in his element as the Hawk. It was clear that there wasn't anything he wouldn't do for Ella. And Ella, she is such a badass; strong, brave, and smart. Together, they are even more formidable. A match made in heaven, or hell, depending on which side of the line you fall.
The intricate mystery that has slowly been unraveling throughout the series reveals itself at last, and I have to praise Jones for her cunning and brilliance. The story was carefully crafted to keep us on the edge of our seats. I loved every minute, the twists and turns, the surprises, the passion, all of it. Now I'm eager to see what Jones gives us next!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment