Saturday, January 21, 2017

Jenny's Review ~ Branna by L.A. Casey

Branna (Slater Brothers, #4.5)Branna by L.A. Casey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆☆
~Jenny~

Nine chapters of pure awesomeness! The Slater Brothers are BACK, well one Slater brother Ryder. Ryder and Branna's story continue in this short novella. Get ready to join in on the debate, HOW MANY CHILDREN DO YOU THINK BRANNA SHOULD HAVE? OMG! I literally devoured this book in 2 hours, I don't know maybe less. Every time I read one of L.A. Casey's books I get so lost in the story time doesn't exist. I loved that each story in the Slater Brother series gets a Novella, and at the end of each novella, she gives you a little sneak peek at the next book...DAMIEN!!!! I can't wait to see what craziness she puts together in that story. Branna is a solid 5 STARS. If you haven't yet been introduced to a Slater Brother, you are missing out!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment