Thursday, January 26, 2017

Jenny's Review ~ Damaged Love by Riann C. Miller

Damaged LoveDamaged Love by Riann C. Miller
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆.5
~Jenny~
Touching. Addictive. Memorable

"True Love never dies...but some lies are impossible to forget."

Damaged Love is a story about second chances.
Jet and Rachel are teens in love but are torn apart by a lie. Years later their paths cross and old feeling arise. Rachel’s secrets are what ripped them apart years ago, but Jet never really let go of his feelings.
We all make mistakes, and we have to live with the consequences no matter how painful they are.
Will he forget about the past and follow his heart?
I’m usually into darker reads, but I have to give credit to the author she did really good creating such a memorable story. I thought the story flowed beautifully. The writing style was phenomenal and mesmerizing.

You can not miss that incredible story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment