Sunday, January 29, 2017

Jenny's Review ~ Her Dark Past by Alexandrea Weis

Her Dark Past (Corde Noire #4)Her Dark Past by Alexandrea Weis
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆.5
~Jenny~

Her Dark Past is the 4th book in its series but can be read as a standalone. The setting of the story takes place in the festive city of New Orleans.

I did like Brynn and Declan, but I didn't connect very much with the characters. I'm also a reader who doesn't like a lot of head time. The plot of the story was great, the book did have a lot of twists and turns and makes for a good series. The writing style of the author was very interesting, she has a way of describing the scenes in her book that make a reader feel as though there right there. I really liked that. The author did introduce a character who even after finishing the book leaves me curious. I'm rating this story 3.5 STARS not because it was a bad book, but because it just wasn't for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment