Sunday, January 29, 2017

Jenny's Review ~ Honey Bee by Heather Shere

Honey BeeHoney Bee by Heather Shere
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆☆
~Jenny~
I have been waiting to get my hands on this baby for a while. I'm more into Dark Reads than stories that will warm your heart, but the cover is what drew me in.
Sophia was the new girl in town. Bo was the high school's athletics coach who wasn't looking for anything serious, but Sophia's beauty was something he couldn't avoid.

The writing was great, the storyline was perfection and the relationship between Bo and Sophia was just simply beautiful in every single way possible. Even when things didn't look too good for them, I knew they could overcome anything. The relationship built slowly but when it finally came together I all but melted. I really took to Sophia's character, she was a strong independent lady.
For a new author, Heather Shere came in strong. I was saying awe one minute, laughing the next. If you're looking for something sweet and funny then Honey Bee is where it's happening.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment