Sunday, January 29, 2017

Jenny's Reviews ~ Consumed Series by Abigail M

Consumed by Revenge (Consumed #1)Consumed by Revenge by Abigail M.
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆.5
~Jenny~

Talk about twists and turns. The author holds nothing back in this epic story. Right from page one, it was clear to me that I was going to be consumed by this book. The blurb itself should suck a reader in, maybe spike their interest at least. This is my first read by Abigail M. and I was not disappointed at all. She definitely takes you on a ride and leaves you wanting more in the end. Good thing Consumed by Deception Part Two is ready and waiting for me on my kindle because I'm starting to hate cliffhangers.



Consumed by Deception (Consumed #2)Consumed by Deception by Abigail M.
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆.5
~Jenny~
I only love Jake more in this next book. Gah, I don't know what it is exactly I love about him but when I read of him I get chills, maybe I can thank the author for her awesome writing for that. Part Two follows Aspen and her crew trying to figure out who is targeting them. Aspen looks to Jake for help but uncovers secrets about Jake.

"How can my savior, my defender, my protector, be consumed in so much deception?"

Again, thank goodness I don't have to wait for Part Three. This is like watching Pretty Little Liers. Yup, this book reminds me of that show.


Consumed by Secrets Uncovered (Consumed #3)Consumed by Secrets Uncovered by Abigail M.
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆.5
~Jenny~
And here we go... secrets will be revealed and all hell will break lose. Poor Aspen, how much more can this lady take. We finally will get to the bottom of all the chaos. The final part in this series will leave your jaw hanging open and make you a little bipolar. WOW! What a series. If you are into mystery, suspense, mixed with a little romance then this series is perfect for you. Author Abigail will definitely keep you on your toes, and surprise you at every turn of the page.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment