Monday, January 16, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Exes - A Second Chance Billionaire Romance Novel by Aria Hawthorne

Exes - A Second Chance Billionaire Romance NovelExes - A Second Chance Billionaire Romance Novel by Aria Hawthorne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆☆
~Lindsey
This was a great read that I really enjoyed from beginning till the end. This story captured me like few stories do and I must say I did not put it down until the words The End showed up. This book was a great story to get lost in for a couple of hours. The story was very well written, the plot was on point, and the characters engaging. This was my first book by Aria Hawthorne but not my last one. This book was meant to be devoured by the reader. This is a great story of how sometimes love is not lost and finding your way back to what makes you whole is so worth it. This is a great passionate second chance romance where Harvey and Alma come together in a compulsion of heat that set the pages on fire.
This book took me on a roller coaster ride and I enjoyed every second of it. There was so much about this story I loved. It was very well written and could pull you in before you knew it and not many books can do that. Aria gave so much in this book, I laughed and sometimes even screamed in frustration but I enjoyed every word .I would definitely recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment