Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Worth The Risk by C.J. Lynne

Worth The Risk (Infinity Series, #1)Worth The Risk by C.J. Lynne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆
~Lindsey~
This has got to be one of best m/m books I have read in a while. The writing, the plot, and the characters all just came together for an amazing story that will definitely stick with you . This story pulled out so many emotions for me. This was a story of finally finding love and acceptance. This was a story that I definitely drowned in and loved every second of it. This was a perfect combination of love, heat, and romance. The emotions jumped of the place and made you fall in love with the characters and what they were going through. Ty and Jaxson are two different people from two different sides of the track .
This was definitely a book about learning to trust and believing to love and trust. Ty learned that love isn’t always bad and that even the hardest of hearts can let love in. There was no part of this story that I didn’t love and it made me want to read the second book in the series right after I finished. Ty and Jaxon will take you on an emotional rollercoaster that will either have you cheering them on or not. I cannot wait for book two.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment