Sunday, January 29, 2017

Nikki's Review ~ The Preacher's Daughter by Shelly Morgan

The Preacher's Daughter (Rough Riders MC #1)The Preacher's Daughter by Shelly Morgan
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

description

Angelica Hock is facing a future that she doesn't want. With strict parents that have already chosen her college and mapped out her life, Angelica sneaks out to think of a way to live her life focusing on her dreams. Ending up on the wrong side of town, Angelica runs into a girl's worst nightmare and a man who will save her.

You need to go into The Preacher's Daughter by Shelly Morgan knowing it will end in a cliffhanger. Usually that makes me hesitant to read but I am so glad I took the chance.

Angelica might be a preacher's daughter with a sheltered life but she was strong enough to break away from her strict parents to live life on her own terms. The problem I have is that she almost had it too easy with her new life. Yes, she's a stripper known as Angel now but she has a great friend and her job is pretty decent.

Torq is the Sargent at Arms for the Rough Riders. Having a drink at Bottoms Up he sees Angel dancing not realizing she is the same girl he saved. Torq didn't seem like an typical tough biker to me. He was rough and deadly when it came to the MC dealings but his behavior with Angel was very tame.

I just couldn't connect with Angel and Torq but that may be because there wasn't a lot of interaction before the cliffhanger. I definitely want to read the conclusion because I think this story is going to blow wide open.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment