Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Nikki's Review ~ Razing Grace: Part 2 by Amo Jones

Razing Grace: Part 2Razing Grace: Part 2 by Amo Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

Razing Grace Part 2 by Amo Jones picks up right after the thrilling cliffhanger from book one.

Let me started off by saying I was obsessed with the first book. I couldn't wait to get my hands on book two. I had to have it immediately. That being said while I enjoyed Razing Grace Part 2, it didn't leave me as enthralled as the previous book and here is why.

There is a tragic event that leads to heartbreak for Raze and Millie. I thought this event was unnecessary and after you find out why it happened and who was to blame I just didn't see the point. To me it really didn't have to happen. Maybe Amo Jones was going for shock value and I can see if she was using it as a way to make Raze more vulnerable to his emotions. But it disappointed me and left me sad.

Even though I was upset about the direction the story took, I still enjoyed the book. Raze and Millie were just as dark, complicated and completely made for each other. Usually the heroine of the story ends up softening the hero but not this couple. If anything Millie took on a lot of Razes characteristics.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will have more from the secondary characters of this series because I would love to know more about the 6!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment