Monday, January 16, 2017

Nikki's Review ~ Tempting the Badman by Hayley Faiman

Tempting the Badman (Russian Bratva #5)Tempting the Badman by Hayley Faiman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

What is it about these Russian Bratva men that make me despise them so much then fall absolutely in love with them?

Tempting the Badman is the 5th installment of the Russian Bratva series by Hayley Faiman. Which I am obsessed about!

At 5 years old Inessa Kozlova saw the destruction that a badman can leave behind. Now 20 years later she refuses to give her heart or her future away to a badman. That is until she lays eyes on Dominik Markov, a Bratva playboy.

These Russian Bratva men! Rarely do I read a book that leaves me furious with a character, but Dominik had me in a rage. He was so alpha, refusing to explain anything that would save Inessa pain or humiliation. Letting her believe the worst of him at times because he knew sooner or later he would fail her. Just when I had enough of his crap, he starts to show just a little emotion. Hayley Faiman started digging deep into Dominik's core exposing his vulnerability when it comes to this one woman.

Inessa was a strong woman. Dominik could have broken her and it was close. She could have accepted the course her relationship with Dominik was heading, just giving in. But Inessa is a fighter, she wasn't going down without a fight. But as much as they fought, the making up was HOT! This couple couldn't stay out of the bedroom, shower, coffee table or off the wall!

I loved this story. The drama, angst, lust, sex and love it was the perfect read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment