Saturday, January 21, 2017

Shy's Review ~ Delivery Girl by Lily Kate

Delivery Girl (Minnesota Ice, #1)Delivery Girl by Lily Kate
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

What a fantastic and funny sports romance. And a great debut novel for this author. In it you have Ryan and Andi, two people brought together by pizza at a terrible time for both of them. But despite the timing and a few awkward first impressions, they feel a spark that can't be denied. As they continue to get to know each other, that spark grows, but they still have obstacles that might tear them apart.

I totally loved Ryan. He was this wonderfully sweet guy who just struck all the right cords with me. He wasn't full of himself and he wasn't a jerk. He was a good guy with a great family, who had hopes and dreams that present a problem for him and Andi.

Andi was a strong willed and strong minded woman working for her dad's pizza place to put herself through college. But her deam job was something I haven't come across previously in a romance novel's leading lady. I loved the building relationship between her and Ryan and that she certainly wasn't just throwing herself at him. I also loved her loyalty to her friend and family even when it would have been easy to put the guy first.

This was just a great series startrer and debut, and I can't wait to see what this author comes out with next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment