Monday, January 16, 2017

Shy's Review ~ The F-Word by Sandra Marton

The F-WordThe F-Word by Sandra Marton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

This was a wonderfully entertaining book about a man named Matthew that doesn't believe in forever. But he really likes and enjoys women. He's a loving son and brother. He adores his niece. And his work life is run by his ever efficient PA Bailey. When Bailey finds her self in need of a date to a family wedding, Matthew steps in and offers to help. He assures her that they can convince everyone that they are a loving couple, and she hesitantly goes along with it. But soon, Matthew is spending evenings getting to know her, and finding out she's more than he ever imagined.

I really enjoyed this story. I don't often come across books that are told only in the leading man's point of view. But it was really well done and I loved the insight into Matthew's mind. Bailey was this amazing mix of contradictions. She was really smart but so naive. She was really efficient and organized at work, but a borderline mess at home. She was take charge but so insecure. I absolutely loved it.

This was a book that I finished in a little over two days because I only put it down to work and sleep. But it was well written, humorous, and had great characters. I definitely recommend this story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment